1.Introduction and accepting the terms
- Welcome to Dango Web Solutions. You must be 13 or older to use any and all Dango Web Solutions services. Pronouns in this Agreement (Us, We, Our, Ours, etc.) refer to Dango Web Solutions. This name is updated and is the most recent version. Any previous versions of our name may not be covered by this Agreement. If you do not follow this Agreement we have full right to terminate your account, services, or ban you from using them. If you choose not to agree with any policy in this Agreement, please do not use our services and contact us to delete your data from our database, dashboard and panel. Please note that most of icons used on all websites and services are owned by Icons8, and all rights belong to them. See their license at https://icons8.com/license. This page is required to be linked in the footer of all websites made by Dango Web Solutions, whether for ourself or our clients, except if they keep a version of the unaltered Agreement on their website and link to it. By viewing a website with this Agreement linked in the footer, you agree and acknowledge these terms from Icons8 and icon authors.
2. Agreement Change
- If the Agreement changes you must follow the new Agreement immediately after view.
3. Forbidden Actions
- Being underage, hacking, crypto mining, overloading our servers, doing illegal actions (like child porn), rate limiting our servers, or any kind of action that can harm our customers or us are strictly forbidden. Starting or helping in these actions result in the same consequence. Contact us for a full list.
4. Payment Gateways
- You cannot charge back payments without Dango Web Solutions's notice. If you do, we have the right to terminate your server(s) or delete your account. We are happy to refund any payment according to our Refund Policy below.
- We will only give refunds for downtime if we have a 7 day downtime or more. We will refund 100% of the time lost, according to your last payment. This only applies to paid customers. We will only refund the time lost, and we assume you are using your services the rest of the time in your payment period.
- We do not provide liability for any loses.
7. Loss data
- It's not our fault, always make a backup. Remember to check your Trash Bin. We make server backups every month. If you would like to request a backup, please contact us. We'll be more than happy to provide if we can.
1. What data do we collect from customers or visitors?
- We record your Discord account information, PayPal (if you made a purchase), public IP address, email, name, passwords, and all data entered through DangoID and the Dango Portal.
2. How is customers data used?
- Customer data is used to create an account, and allows you to fetch account data after creation. IP address is used for rate limiting your IP address for sending too many requests. We never share your data.
3. Where is customers data stored?
- Customers data is stored in USA, however this depends which site you use. DirectAdmin websites are currently being served in Canada.
4. How long do we use your data?
- We use this data until account termination or host shutdown.
6. How can I retrieve my data from Dango Web Solutions?
- Make a ticket via our Discord server, or contact us via email, and we will make .zip file with all account information, including website files and DirectAdmin account configuration in case you want to move to another host.
7. How can I get my data deleted from Dango Web Solutions?
- You can contact us with your username, email, and password, and we will attempt to erase all traces of your account and data on our servers. Data that you deleted permanently has been deleted permanently. If you would like to know how to recover data from the Trash Bin, create a ticket.
8. Is Dango Web Solutions environmental friendly?
- Yes, we are. Under OVH SAS, our servers maintain a transparent environmental impact. Check their latest report here.
1. What services can be refunded?
- Web hosting and Bot hosting can be refunded on request based on the amount of space you have already used for the current billing period.
2. Within how much days can I get refunded?
- You will get refunded within 1 week, unless we experience technical difficulties. 3. I do not know how to use the service, can I still get refunded?
- No, we do not refund for people that do not know how to use the service they paid for. You should learn how to use it or contact support to learn how to use your service.
1. Is your code Open Source?
- All code that has or is managed by Dango Web Solutions is Closed Source, unless otherwise noted in their LICENSE.md file. This means that nobody can duplicate or edit any code without direct permission from Trusted Staff on our Discord server. This policy applies to all code, including public code on GitHub. If a repository under our organization has no LICENSE.md visible in the main directory, assume it is Closed Source.
2. What happens if I steal your code?
- Since that code is ours, we have the right to file a DMCA takedown claim with our code host and your provider (eg. GitHub).
1. General Information:
- All services provided by Dango Web Solutions may be used for lawful purposes only. Transmission, storage or presentation of any information, data or material in violation of any United States federal, state or city law is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: copyrighted material, material we judge to be threatening or obscene, or material protected by trade secret and other statute. The subscriber/customer/user agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Dango Web Solutions from any claims resulting from the use of service which damages the subscriber or any other party. Prohibited are sites that promote any illegal activity or present content that may be damaging to Dango Web Solutions’ servers, or any other server on the Internet. Links to such materials are also prohibited.
2. Website Content:
- As long as the users content does not break any religious contents or causes harm to any specific race, creed or gender, it will be allowed to exist on the users website. The user is responsible for any and all content they place on their website, or transfer by any other means using hardware and or bandwidth belonging to Dango Web Solutions. Dango Web Solutions reserves the right to remove any page and/or content at any time without notice. The user agrees not to host any unauthorized copyrighted material such as music, movies, photographs without prior permission or which would break copyright law. Examples of unacceptable material on a users hosting account, but not limited to the following. Contact us for a full list.
- Adult Content
- Money Generating Scripts
- Made-for-AdSense sites / Advertisement pages
- Fake pages or disguised links
- Virus or illegal software
- Pirated content
- Link Spoofing
- Misleading sites
- Dangerous / abusive scripts (to cause harm to users, the server or visitors)
- IP grabbers
- Download sites that use a lot of bandwidth
- Crypto-miners / web miners
- File Hosting sites (incl. large APIs, file hosting services)
- External / Large Backups
3. Unsolicited Electronic Main (Email Spam):
- Users are expressly prohibited from sending unsolicited bulk mail messages (junk mail/spam). This includes, but is not limited to, bulk-mailing of commercial advertising, information announcements, and political tracts. Such material may only be sent to those who have specifically requested it. Malicious or threatening email is also prohibited. We reserve the right to immediately deactivate your use of our service if we discover such activity. Further, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any claim resulting from your use or distribution of electronic mail services through the service provided through these terms of service.
4. Unlimited Limits:
- “Unlimited/Restricted/Bottomless Storage” doesn’t mean you can host large files on our servers. Web Hosting is made for hosting websites, blogs and forums - not large websites with large sizes. Whereas we are aware the service says unlimited, this doesn’t mean you can use a lot of storage for your website as hosting is shared.
5. Refusal Of Service:
- Dango Web Solutions reserves the right to refuse or cancel services at its sole discretion. Failure to follow any terms or conditions established by us may result in the immediate termination and forfeiture of any refund agreements. This includes, but is not limited to abuse of our staff (foul or derogatory comments) and/or our network.